This book covers all aspects of ornamental fish health including: environmental needs, the aquatic trade, fishkeeping, disease investigation, systematic disorders, infectious and non-infectious diseases, medical and surgical therapies, relevant legislation and health & safety.
- Completely revised, expanded NEW edition
- Aquatic traders and farming
- Clinical investigations
- Diseases by system and type
- Practical approach
- International contributors
- Colour illustrations throughout
Although written primarily for veterinarians, this book is an essential reference for anyone involved in professional fish health care and for those working in the ornamental fish industry and public aquaria.