Abstract Submission - Step 1
LACQUA 2022 encourages the submission of high quality oral and poster presentations. We strongly encourage authors to consider poster presentations because poster sessions will be an integral part of
the program. Papers submitted for "oral presentation only" may not be accepted as oral presentations due to the limited number of available time slots. English encouraged, but 3 official languages (English/Portuguese/Spanish) accepted. Power Point
Presentation – Slides - same as above – English strongly encouraged. Oral Presentation: any of
the 3 official languages. At the conference, the abstracts may be presented in English, Spanish
or Portuguese. Title the same language as presentation.
Each oral presenter shall be entitled to no more than 20 minutes comprised of 15 minutes for a presentation, plus 5 minutes for questions. Authors of studies involving proprietary products or formulations should present this information in workshops or the trade show. Oral presentations can only use Power Point.
Overhead projectors, slides and video players will not be available or allowed.
All presenters are required to pay their own registration, accommodation and travel expenses.
LACQUA 2022 cannot subsidize registration fees, travel or hotel costs.
Expanded Abstract Format - Please refer to the example.
- TITLE OF PAPER: The paper title is printed in CAPITAL LETTERS, with the exception of scientific names which should be Upper/lower case and italicized. Scientific names should not be preceded of followed by commas or parentheses or other markings.
- AUTHOR(S): The first name should be the presenting author. Use * after the presenting author. Type in upper/lower case.
- ADDRESS AND EMAIL: Type only the presenting author's institution, address and email.
- MAXIMUM LENGTH: One page.
- PAGE SIZE: Standard 210mm x 297mm A4 paper (portrait)
- MARGINS: 2.5cm (1-inch) throughout(left/right/top/bottom)
- SPACING: Single spaced
- PAPAGRAPHS: Paragraphs should be seperated by a blank line and should not be indented.
- FONTS: Character fonts should be 12 point type.
FIGURES & TABLES: Figures and tables are highly recommended. They should be reduced to the appropriate size for a one page abstract and should be clearly readable
at the reduced size in black print only. The reduced figures and tables should be included in the abstract in camera-ready form.
- MEASUREMENTS: Use metric units of measurement. When needed, English equivalents may be given in parentheses.
You must read the Instructions and check the box to continue.
Your abstract must conform to the specification for abstract formatting.