Job DetailsThe programme consists of an initial common semester that is carried out at Ghent University, then in the 2nd and 3rd semester students can choose between 3 learning paths that will deepen their knowledge on a specific aspect of the overarching programme theme.
Finally, in the 4th semester a master dissertation or thesis is undertaken that will combine a students acquired skill and knowledge.
Applications for academic year 2021- 2022 are now open. Please read the admission requirements carefully to ensure that you have all of the information and documents needed to complete your online application. Application deadlines are the 31st of May, deadlines for the scholarship applications are on the 28th of February.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree of 180ECTS (equivalent to 3 years) from a university or recognised equivalent institute.
- Demonstrate through their transcripts of records to have successfully acquired basic science training in at least 5 out of 7 of the following fields:
- Statistics qualifications at level 1 and 2
- Some academic or professional background in aquaculture is highly recommended
The applicant must be proficient in English. English language proficiency can be met by providing a certificate (not older than 5 years) of one of the following tests:
- TOEFL IBT 80
- ACADEMIC IELTS 6,5 overall score with a min. of 6 for writing and 6 for speaking
- CEFR B2 Issued by a European university language centre
- ESOL CAMBRIDGE English CAE (Advanced)
- TOEFL/IELTS predictive tests and TOEIC will not be accepted
Language of instruction is not accepted anymore, except for:
- applicants who have a diploma (Secondary Education, Academic Bachelor Degree, Master Degree) that is awarded by a recognised institution in the Flemish Community.
- applicants who are nationals from or have obtained a bachelor and/or master degree in a higher education institute with English as the mode of instruction in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland or Canada (when graduating from a Candian institute a student must have a certificate that the mode of instruction was English).
Please apply for admission and scholarships via the eConsort online platform.
Before applying you will need to register on the platform. Once registered you will receive an email with a link where you can complete the application form.
For all questions in relation to the scholarship procedure and other questions regarding tuition fees, accommodation, visa matters, etc. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
After having submitted your application file in EConsort, your academic suitability will be assessed. If you fit the academic requirements you will receive a Letter of Admission (LoA), which you will have to complete by sending legalised copies of your Bachelors degree, Transcripts of Academic Records and a valid language certificate to our offices. You will be informed via email throughout the application process on how to proceed.
More information about the legalisation procedure can be found here.
Post Date: 1/20/2021 8:28:00 AM
Closing Date: 5/28/2021 12:00:00 AM