We breed and transform an insect called Black Soldier Fly or Hermetia Illucens. In our R & D department based on our Gouzeaucourt production site, you will be in charge of the development of the Hermetia Illucens nutrition model. The goal of your work will be to continue to optimize the consumption and conversion ratios that are at the heart of InnovaFeed's economic and environmental model. As such, your missions will be as follows:
- Food formulation for larvae based on different co-products;
- Analysis of zootechnical performances (eg methods of estimating needs, limiting nutrients);
- Establishment, management and monitoring of laboratory scale tests;
- Active participation in the development and implementation of new nutritional criteria;
- Analysis of consumption indices at the production level and implementation of optimization levers identified at the production level;
- Bibliographic, technological and regulatory watch;
- With a Master degree in a school of agronomy, biology or biotechnology, you have an experience (> 2 years) in animal nutrition, ideally swine or poultry.
- Organized and rigorous.se, you have excellent knowledge in project management (expression of needs, specifications, ...) and know how to show a great autonomy.
More generally, we seek to integrate into our team people who know and love:
- "Solve complex problems in a simple way" by combining rigor and practical sense
- Integrate complex parameters (eg feasibility, implementation time, cost, monitoring) into the study and the choice of technical solutions
- Be a leader in a group, responsive, proactive and aligning other team members around a shared vision
- Constantly reconcile the daily imperatives and long-term goals of the business
- Organize autonomously, prioritize and make day-to-day trade-offs to achieve objectives in a constrained context
- Join a professional, dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Be a player in the launch of a new sector with high added value and with strong growth prospects
- Use their experience and know-how in a pioneering project with a major social and ecological impact in the years to come.
Post Date: 2/11/2019 2:01:53 PM
Closing Date: 3/11/2019 12:00:00 AM