**NEW DATES FOR AFRAQ20 - EGYPT**
Due to the devastating impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic which has resulted in lockdowns, travel restrictions, bans on mass gatherings etc, the World Aquaculture Society (WAS) and its key stakeholders in Egypt have decided to postpone the Aquaculture Africa 2020 (AFRAQ20) to next year (2021).
The new dates are now 10-13 December 2021, at the same venue: Alexandrina Bibliotheca, Alexandria City, Egypt.
WAS understands that this rescheduling, which is in line with Egyptian health and safety regulations, is of the best interest for the safety and well-being of our members, delegates, exhibitors and all other parties concerned.
- Registration to AFRAQ20 has now been extended to October 2021
- Submission of abstracts has now been extended to September 2021. All abstracts already submitted are valid and will be processed according.
- All tradeshow exhibitors are requested to contact Tradeshow management to reconfirm their booths: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to you joining us at AFRAQ20 (Egypt) in December next year.
Featured Store Items
- Aquaculture Businesses: A Practical Guide to Economics and Marketing
- Understanding Aquaculture
- Largemouth Bass Aquaculture
- Cleaner Fish Biology and Aquaculture Applications
- Sea Bass and Sea Bream A Practical Approach to Disease Control and Health Management
- Catfish Days - From Belzoni to the Big Apple
- Aquaculture: Will it rise to its potential to feed the world?
- Handbook for Aquaculture Water Quality