Important information: WA2021 changes its date
June 2, 2021
WA2021 #AquacultureNow changes the date, the new appointment will be from November 8 to 12, 2021. Mérida, Mexico awaits you with open arms at the maximum annual aquaculture meeting of the World Aquaculture Society (WAS for its acronym in English).
Due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizing Committee and all those involved in the realization of the event, we are forced to move the date one week prior to what was originally scheduled. We regret the inconvenience that this modification generates.
We work to guarantee the WAS experience in conferences, networking, trade shows and multiple meetings that make up the productive, academic, student, business, government and organizational sectors. All the corresponding activities continue and better air and hotel rates are contemplated.
Registrations are still open and we extend the invitation to the entire international aquaculture community to participate, taking advantage of the special prices in advance registrations. Likewise, we remind you that the reception of works remains open until August 6.
We appreciate your understanding and reiterate our commitment to comply with all the health security measures established by the health authorities.
For more information on WA2021, please visit www.was.org or contact Carolina Amézquita, email@example.com. To participate in the trade show, please contact Mario Stael, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured Store Items
- Aquaculture Businesses: A Practical Guide to Economics and Marketing
- Understanding Aquaculture
- Largemouth Bass Aquaculture
- Cleaner Fish Biology and Aquaculture Applications
- Sea Bass and Sea Bream A Practical Approach to Disease Control and Health Management
- Catfish Days - From Belzoni to the Big Apple
- Aquaculture: Will it rise to its potential to feed the world?
- Handbook for Aquaculture Water Quality